Alton Brown to Host Halloween Themed Cutthroat Kitchen
Posted on September 9, 2016
Alton Brown is hosting a special Halloween themed version of Cutthroat Kitchen. It is called the Cutthroat Kitchen: Tournament of Terror. The five episode event will premiere on Wednesday, September 28th at 10pm ET/PT on the Food Network.
Alton Brown presides over the Halloween heats with sixteen chefs cooking seeking to win up to $50,000. The events include a spider web-themed spider roll challenge and a liver and fava beans battle. The competitors also have to brave witches, mummies, ghosts and zombies.
Here is a list of some of the challenges the chefs will face on Cutthroat Kitchen:
- Hannibal Lechter-style liver and fava beans challenge
- Cooking garlic chicken with scary movie blade fingers or knives
- Make deviled eggs while wearing monster costumes
- Spider web-themed spider roll challenge
- Frog's leg challenge in a graveyard
- Make devil's food cake with spooky tools.
- Cut steak tartare with deadly weapons
- Dig up Fra Diavolo ingredients in a graveyard
- Make a pumpkin dessert inside a chamber filled with autumn leaves
- Shop for Bloody Mary ingredients in a haunted pantry
- Candy challenge on a possessed, spinning bed
This video shows Judge Antonia making deviled eggs in a haunted kitchen during one of the challenges.
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again
- Eminem Makes Cameo in SNL's Fun Stan Parody Called Stu
- Quibi to Shut Down
- Wonder Woman 1984 Release Pushed Back to December 25, 2020