2014 iHeart Radio Music Award Winners
Posted on May 1, 2014
Rihanna dominated the 2014 iHeart Radio Music Awards, which aired on NBC. She took home three awards, including Artist of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Fan Army. Lorde won Best New Artist and Ariana Grande won the iHeartRadio Young Influencer Award.Here is the list of winners:
- Artist of the Year: Rihanna
- Best New Artist: Lorde
- iHeartRadio Young Influencer Award: Ariana Grande
- Song of the Year: Rihanna Feat. Mikky Ekko, "Stay"
- Hip-Hop/R&B Song of the Year: Rihanna, "Pour It Up"
- Best Collaboration: Pitbull Feat. Kesha, "Timber"
- Best Lyrics: Miley Cyrus, "Wrecking Ball"
- Best Fan Army: Rihanna's Rihanna Navy
- iHeartRadio Instagram Award: Austin Mahone
- Alternative Rock Song of the Year: Imagine Dragons, "Demons"
- Country Song of the Year: Blake Shelton, "Boys 'Round Here"
- EDM Song of the Year: Avicii, "Wake Me Up"
- iHeartRadio Innovator Award: Pharrell Williams