John Reznikoff's Collection of Golden Locks
Posted on November 21, 2008
John Reznikoff gave the Wall Street Journal a tour of his large collection of the hair of celebrities and historical figures. The WSJ says Reznikoff has the most expansive collection of famous locks in the world. His impressive collection includes hair from Abraham Lincoln, Edgar Allan Poe, Albert Einstein and Marilyn Monroe.
Lately, Reznikoff has been able to sell tiny pieces of his collection. In 2007, a company named LifeGem created a diamond from a lock of Ludwig van Beethoven's hair that was in Reznikoff's collection.
The New York Times also has a story about Reznikoff and his collection of famous hair. The article says Reznikoff is also very knowledgeable about historical documents and has been used as a witness by the Justice Department in fraud cases. He once paid $3,000 to buy hair from Neil Armstrong's barber, which made Armstrong very angry.
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again