Rihanna is Executive Producer of Style Network's Upcoming Styled to Rock Series
Posted on September 2, 2013
Rihanna is the executive producer of Styled to Rock, a new 10-episode reality competition series coming to the Style Network. The series gives 12, hand-picked by Rihanna, the opportunity to create unique fashion pieces for stars. The winning designer will receive a $100,000 cash prize, a fashion feature in Glamour magazine and the chance to become the next member of Rihanna's design team.
Pharrell Williams, Erin Wasson and Rihanna's stylist Mel Ottenberg serve as mentors to these designers during the challenges. Designers are given a limited time frame to design a complete look based on the celebrities' detailed brief. The celebrity guest will decide which designer best achieves their vision and advances to the next level of the competition. The winning garment will be worn by the celebrity to an upcoming high-profile event.
Styled to Rock will premiere on November 5. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again