Wired Video Explains What's In a Cup of Coffee

Posted on July 15, 2013

This video from Wired explains what is inside your average cup of coffee. 98% of it is water. The other 2% include chemicals that might not taste as good if it was present in larger ammounts. It does contain a chemical that keeps a cavity causing bacteria away. Wired says coffee is also an antioxidant. Take a look:



More from Watchers Watch