Jennifer Lopez Wears Charbel Zoe Gown to 2014 VMAs
Posted on August 24, 2014
A much blonder Jennifer Lopez looked absolutely amazing on the red carpet for the 2014 VMAs. JLo wore a silver sequined gown by Charbel Zoe which showed off her stunning figure.
The gown featured a nearly waist high slit over the left thigh, intricate straps and lots of cut outs. She wore her hair parted in the middle and straight, and accessorized with Jimmy Choo heels. No one does the VMAs like La Lopez. This -- along with the Grammys -- is the time to let loose and let your inner diva out. And no one outshines JLo at these events.
Jennifer was interviewed by Rachel Antonoff on the red carpet at the awards show. JLo's latest album, A.K.A., was released in _June. She has been filming the music video for the "Booty" remix with rapper Iggy Azalea.
Rachel asked JLo what her "Booty" song is about. JLo replied, "Booty." She added, "It's pretty straightforward."
JLo also discussed a scary fall from the pre-VMas stage that Iggy had. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again