Crazy Rumor About Naya Rivera Keying Mark Salling's Lexus
Posted on August 26, 2010
A rumor about serious offset Glee drama has turned out to be false. Us reported that Naya Rivera egged and keyed Mark Salling's Lexus when she heard about some of his dates with other women. A source told Us that Naya found out about Mark Salling's other girlfriends she and her friends "trashed his Lexus."
It turns out that Salling doesn't even own a Lexus. Mark Salling (@mark_salling) tweeted, "Btw I don't even drive a Lexus. Silly rumors, we're the best of friends."
Update: Years later the cheating rumors ended up being true. She expressed relief the relationship ended in her memoir, orry Not Sorry: Dreams, Mistakes and Growing Up.
Entertainment Tonight says Naya now calls Salling a "dark sole." She now says, "...have that one relationship where you look back and ask yourself, 'What the hell was I thinking? You'll learn something and you won't regret it."
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again