Woody Harrelson Goes Transsiberian
Posted on June 12, 2008
Here's the trailer for Woody Harrelson's new movie, Transsiberian. In the film, an American couple, Roy (Woody Harrelson) and Jessie (Emily Mortimer), decide to take the long way home from their recent sojourn in Asia on the legendary Trans-siberian Express train from Beijing to Moscow. On their way, they meet another couple from the West, Carlos (Eduardo Noriega) and Abby (Kate Mara), with whom they become friends. When Roy accidentally gets separated from the group at a stopover, Jessie begins to realize that their new friends aren't exactly who or what they seem to be. Sir Ben Kingsley also stars as a Russian detective. The film opens nationwide on July 18.
- Us Dominates Box Office With $70 Million Opening
- Captain Marvel Tops Box Office for Second Straight Weekend
- Lego Movie 2 Tops Weekend Box Office
- Bohemian Rhapsody Tops Weekend Box Office with $50 Million Opening
- Venom Tops Box Office With $80 Million Opening Weekend