Anne Hathaway Shocks With Short Hairstyle
Posted on August 30, 2010
Anne Hathaway's long, beautiful hair is gone. In its place is a plainer, shorter, unglamorous hairstyle that is unbelievably unflattering on her.
The new hairdo is apparently for Anne Hathaway's film, One Day. We can understand a character needing to have short hair, but this looks like her hairdresser was high as a kite when he did it. Let's hope it's a wig.
CBS News reports that it is a wig. Hooray!
Update: Here's a scene from One Day with Anne Hathaway playing a short-haired writer. At least she's in Paris.
- A Quiet Place Part II Tops Memorial Day Box Office
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend