Carrie-Ann Moss Stars in First Trailer for the Horror Film The Bye Bye Man
Posted on September 17, 2016
The first trailer for the horror film Bye Bye Man is out. The film posits that all the incomprehensible evil in the world is caused by a malicious, evil entity that takes people over and has them commit monstrous acts. The trick to avoiding this malevolent creature is never to speak his name or even think of it.
Carrie-Anne Moss stars as a homicide detective trying to get to the bottom of a bizarre case. She is interrogating a young witness who tells her that if he explains what is going on then she and her family will all die. Of course he ends up telling her the creature's name.
Doug James plays the Bye Bye Man who is always lurking in the shadows nearby, just waiting for someone to acknowledge him in thought or in words. The film also stars Michael Trucco, Douglas Smith, Lucien Laviscount, Cressida Bonas, Erica Tremblay, Cleo King and Faye Dunaway.
The horror thriller was directed by Stacy Title (The Last Supper, Let the Devil Wear Black). It hits theaters in January, 2017. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again