First Trailer for Stephen King's It
Posted on May 10, 2017
The children are front and center in this first trailer for Stephen King's It, the feature adaptation of the bestselling horror novel about a demonic serial killer that took the form of a clown when it was luring innocent children to their deaths.
Times have changed so much since the novel was published. King himself has noted that some of the scenes in the book involving young children would never fly today. The film appears to be hewing quite closely to the book in this first, short trailer. The kids seem real as they go exploring to find one of the many children that go missing in the town of Derry.
We finally get a glimpse of Pennywise the clown and his red balloons. He looks just as he is described in the books. So how terrifying will this version of the story be? We're thinking they're really going to go for it. The film stars Bills Skarsgard, Nicholas Hamilton, Finn Wolfhard, Javier Botet, Wyatt Olef and Sophis Lillis. It his theaters in September. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again