Mark Wahlberg Talks About His New Seth MacFarlane Comedy, Ted
Posted on June 18, 2012
Mark Wahlberg was a guest on The Today Show to talk about his new comedy Ted. Mark plays a man who has a talking teddy bear he wished for when he was a little boy. The foul-mouthed bear drinks, smokes, dates and is generally pretty raunchy. This causes problems with the character's girlfriend, played by Mila Kunis.
Mark said when he first heard about the movie he didn't think it was for him. Then he read the script, and he said he forgot all about the bear.
Mark also talked about finishing his college degree online. He also has a tutor. He said he didn't want his kids not to finish college because he didn't. He also says he'd like to be able to understand his kids' homework. Mark confirmed that there will be an Entourage movie, and that the script is being written right now.
Wahlberg also talked about Ted with ABC News. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again