Matt Damon Plays Box of Lies With Jimmy Fallon
Posted on July 28, 2016
Matt Damon was a guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and agreed to pay a game of Box of Lies. We can't even imagine anyone agreeing to play Box of Lies with Matt Damon one of the greatest actors working.
As he picked a box, he confided that he always wanted to be a contestant on the Price is Right. Matt claimed he had a lying Slinky, but he really had a bonsai tree full of gnomes. Jimmy won that round. Next up was Jimmy with a box that he claimed had a hot tub with figurines of Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump and possibly Luke Skywalker. This was not true at all, he actually had plastic piggy bank full of cold boiled shrimp.
We're so used to seeing Matt Damon on Jimmy Kimmel's show that it was kind of shocking to see him trading jokes with Fallon. As for the game, well, even Matt was surprised that Jimmy pulled that lie off. Matt is promoting his new thriller Jason Bourne, which hits theaters on this weekend. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again