Winona Ryder Talks Playing Wife of Contract Killer in The Iceman
Posted on April 30, 2013
Winona Ryder plays Deborah Pellicotti, the wife of Richard Kuklinski, a mafia contract killer, in the upcoming film, The Iceman. When Kuklinski was finally arrested his family allegedly had no idea what he really did for a living.
Actor Michael Shannon plays the killer. The film arrives in theaters on May 3. You can view the trailer here.
Winona thinks Deborah must have known something was up, but really liked her clothes and standard of living, so she looked the other way. Kuklinski reportedly killed over 100 people over a twenty year period so Winona may be right there were signs and clues somewhere along the way that the wife may have noticed. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again