Harry Potter Stars Talk Love Scenes
Posted on July 6, 2009
Daniel Radcliffe talks about his on-screen romances and kisses at a press conference for the new Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in London.
Daniel said it was a little strange because he has grown up with Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) as cast members on the films.
Emma Watson reveals that the movies are so dark sometimes that the cast was happy to have a romantic comedy element in this film. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince opens in wide release in the U.S. on July 15. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again