Katy Perry Reveals Prism Tour Costumes
Posted on May 9, 2014
Katy Perry has been revealing sketches of her Prismatic World Tour costumes on her Instagram account, @katyperry. The tour takes its name from Katy's latest album, which was inspired by the U.S. government's secret Prism spying program.
The tour launched in Belfast on Wednesday. Katy will be in the UK for the rest of May.
The tour features amazing looks from Moschino, The BLonds, Fausto Puglisi, Roberto Cavalli and more. There are also incredible sets. There are hundreds of costumes. You can see some of them on Billboard.
Here's videos for the "Firework" and "Dark Horse" Prismatic performances.
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again