SNL's Stefon Gives Club Recommendations for Spring Break
Posted on March 12, 2013
City Correspondent Stefon (Bill Hader) joined Weekend Update's Seth Meyers on SNL to share some ideas for places to visit in New York City during spring break.
First up was New York's hottest club called "Maaaaaary!" which "is currently going 90 miles per hour down the Westside Highway." It has lots of attractions: "If you liked Russell Crowe in Les Miserables, then you might want to hear Jasper the Gorilla pass a kidney stone."
Another hot club is "Your Mother and I Are Separating." It's located in a burned down Red Lobster. You can dance the night away to sounds of Donald Duck having a Vietnam nightmare."
Hader's reenactment of the Donald Duck flashback is absolutely hilarious. Take a look:
- Us Dominates Box Office With $70 Million Opening
- Captain Marvel Tops Box Office for Second Straight Weekend
- Lego Movie 2 Tops Weekend Box Office
- Bohemian Rhapsody Tops Weekend Box Office with $50 Million Opening
- Venom Tops Box Office With $80 Million Opening Weekend