Steve Wozniak Says Jobs Movie Wasn't a Quality Movie
Posted on August 21, 2013
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak (Woz) weighed in on the new Jobs film on CNN. He says it was not a quality movie. The film stars Ashton Kutcher as late Apple co-founder and ceo Steve Jobs.
Woz says, "I was hoping for a great movie that showed Steve Jobs his brilliance and how he could come up with ideas and argue with people and make decisions. And also the nasty side of him, the one that you love and hate. I wanted those emotions again and the movie was flat. I don't know if that's the acting was missing part of it. It had Steve Jobs' mannerisms, but it didn't have his thinking and his thoughts."
Woz says the film shows Jobs departing wisdom and instructions to everyone else, but he says in the early days of Apple it was the other way around. Woz says there were three little jokes in the movie that made him laugh out loud in the theater. Take a look:
Woz also has a review of the film on Gizmodo.
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again