Tom Brady Says He Did Not Deflate Footballs
Posted on January 23, 2015
Deflategate is an NFL scandal. The New England Patriots have been accused of deflating footballs during the playoff games. An NFL study found 11 of the 12 footballs used during the Patriots' 45-7 route of the Colts.
The footballs were found to be under-inflated by about 2 pounds per square inch per football. The reason it is a problem is that deflated balls are easier for receivers to catch. As CNN explains the football is required to be a prolate spheroid.
The Patriots say they did not alter the balls in any way. Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady also recently spoke to the press. Brady wore a gray sweatshirt and a Patriots hat during the conference. He says he picks out the footballs he wants to use for the game. He says that at this point the balls "are perfect" and he doesn't want anyone touching his balls or rubbing them after that point. Brady also added the he believes in fair play. Take a look:
- A Quiet Place Part II Tops Memorial Day Box Office
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend