Ariana Grande Responds After Manchester Terrorist Attack
Posted on May 23, 2017
Ariana Grande tweeted that she is "broken" after last night's horrific terrorist attack. A suicide bomber exploded his device shortly after her Manchester concert. 22 people were killed in the attack and dozens were injured.
Ariana tweeted, "broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words."
broken.— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) May 23, 2017
from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words.
The Guardian reports that other singers have been sharing their thoughts in tweets as well. Ariana's fans - known as arianators - have been sharing a special image in supportive tweets. Others have also been using the image to show solidarity.
The image combines Ariana's bunny ears from her Dangerous Woman album with a ribbon. It is being used a symbol of hope which is greatly in need following last night's bombing.
Ariana also discusses the concert attack in this interview with ABC News.
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again