Dwayne Johnson Explains His Throwback Thursday Fashion Choices
Posted on July 23, 2014
When Dwayne Johnson posted this photo for Throwback Thursday, it caused a sensation. Dwayne's photo shows off his fashion style from his early years and it's really something to see.
He's wearing a black turtleneck, with a chain necklace outside the neck. He's got jeans, a Tag Heuer watch, and a leather fanny pack. He posted this caption with the hoto: "Fanny pack and lean take it to a whole other level. #90sRock #WTF"
Dwayne Johnson was a guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon to talk about his new movie Hercules and Jimmy asked him to explain what went into this look which he said pretty much broke the Internet after it was posted. Dwayne pointed out his tips for wearing a fanny pack and revealed that the Tag Heuer watch was a fake.
Jimmy then presented Dwayne with the first action figure from Hercules. The Tonight Show crew had taken an action figure of Dwayne and dressed it exactly like his Throwback Thursday photo, complete with turtleneck, watch, chain necklace and plenty of attitude. It's really funny, take a look:
- A Quiet Place Part II Tops Memorial Day Box Office
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend