Lana Del Rey Releases New Single Called Love
Posted on February 18, 2017
Singer Lana Del Rey has a new single out called "Love." The single was released today reportedly because leaks forced an earlier release. The cover art shows Lana looking down from space. It includes images of the Earth, Lana singing, the moon, retro trucks and more.
"Love" is the first single from Lana's upcoming album, which will be her five album. The album was created by Lana with her longtime producer and collaborator Rick Nowels. Producers Benny Blanco and Emile Haynie also worked on the album.
Lana says in a statement, "I made my first 4 albums for me, but this one is for my fans and about where I hope we are all headed."
As you might suspect the song is about love. It is also about being young. It has a lullaby feel and is much more positive in tone than some of Lana's depressing songs. Lana says, "Don't worry baby." The early reaction on YouTube is very favorable. Here's the music video:
- Us Dominates Box Office With $70 Million Opening
- Captain Marvel Tops Box Office for Second Straight Weekend
- Lego Movie 2 Tops Weekend Box Office
- Bohemian Rhapsody Tops Weekend Box Office with $50 Million Opening
- Venom Tops Box Office With $80 Million Opening Weekend