Melissa McCarthy is Sean Spicer in Easter Bunny Costume on SNL
Posted on April 16, 2017
Melissa McCarthy returned to SNL to do another amazing impression of White House spokesperson Sean Spicer. This is her third time playing the role of Sean Spicer. She wore an Easter Bunny costume for a surprise Easter press briefing.
The bunny costume is a nod to a role that Spicer himself has played. He was the Easter Bunny at White House Easter Egg Rolls under the Bush administration. McCarthy as Spicer came out to deliver an apology for Spicer's inaccurate claim that Hitler never gassed his own people like Assad did. The skit also mocked Spicer's use of the term "holocaust centers."
Spicer sent the kids away and gave an unconvincing apology for his Hitler debacle. Spicer also said Trump bombed Syria while eating "the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake America has ever laid eyes on." Spicer had great trouble with Assad's full name, Bashar Hafez al-Assad. We wish McCarthy could do one of these every week. Take a look:
- A Quiet Place Part II Tops Memorial Day Box Office
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend