Ryan Gosling Stars in Levi's Woke Fauxmercial Skit on SNL
Posted on October 1, 2017
SNL poked fun at denim style trends and millennials with its Levi's Woke fauxmercial. SNL says, "Introducing Wokes, sizeless, style-neutral, gender non-conforming denim for a generation that defies labels." The skit features this week's host Ryan Gosling who stars in the upcoming film, Blade Runner 2049.
The new genderless, style-neutral Woke jeans make it impossible to label the wearer as a "man, woman, child, skinny" or anything else. The horrible looking baggy jeans bulge out at the sides. The even come in a color (Greb) that is difficult to label. "It is not brown but it is not not brown."
The jeans come in just one size. It also has a 180 degree zipper called a "uni-fly." Pockets are sold separately. They are made by white kids in the U.S.A. Gosling paired his Woke's with a studded leather jacket. Take a look:
- A Quiet Place Part II Tops Memorial Day Box Office
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend