Aaron Taylor-Johnson Wins Golden Globe for Performance in Tom Ford's Nocturnal Animals
Posted on January 8, 2017
Aaron Taylor-Johnson has won the Golden Globe Award for his role as Ray Marcus in the film Nocturnal Animals. Taylor-Johnson won the award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in any Motion Picture. Nocturnal Animals also stars Amy Adams, Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Shannon.
The film has a total of three Golden Globe nominations. It is written and directed by Tom Ford. It is a thriller based on the novel Tony and Susan by Austin Wright. Ford is also up for Best Director and Best Screenplay tonight.
Taylor-Johnson gave Tom Ford on a hug on his way to accept the award. The other nominees in the category included Mahershala Ali, Jeff Bridges, Simon Helberg and Dev Patel.
Aaron Taylor-Johnson discusses how amazing it is to win at the #GoldenGlobes! pic.twitter.com/TbFh55ZZ9H— Golden Globe Awards (@goldenglobes) January 9, 2017
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again