Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon and Brit Marling Star in the Thriller Arbitrage
Posted on August 20, 2012
In the trailer for the thriller Arbitrage Richard Gere stars as Robert Miller, a wealthy and respected New York hedge-fund magnate who seems to have it all: business success, health and a family that loves him.
But looks can be deceiving: Miller is desperately trying to close the sale of his business to an investment bank before his massive fraud is discovered. When he and his mistress get into a deadly car accident, his life is thrown into chaos. Susan Sarandon plays his wife and Brit Marling plays his daughter and heir apparent.
The film is set for a January 21, 2012 release. Take a look:
- Us Dominates Box Office With $70 Million Opening
- Captain Marvel Tops Box Office for Second Straight Weekend
- Lego Movie 2 Tops Weekend Box Office
- Bohemian Rhapsody Tops Weekend Box Office with $50 Million Opening
- Venom Tops Box Office With $80 Million Opening Weekend