Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon and Brit Marling Star in the Thriller Arbitrage
Posted on August 20, 2012
In the trailer for the thriller Arbitrage Richard Gere stars as Robert Miller, a wealthy and respected New York hedge-fund magnate who seems to have it all: business success, health and a family that loves him.
But looks can be deceiving: Miller is desperately trying to close the sale of his business to an investment bank before his massive fraud is discovered. When he and his mistress get into a deadly car accident, his life is thrown into chaos. Susan Sarandon plays his wife and Brit Marling plays his daughter and heir apparent.
The film is set for a January 21, 2012 release. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again