Chris Evans, Hayley Atwell and Robert Downey Jr. Walk the Red Carpet at Captain America Premiere
Posted on July 20, 2011
In addition to stars Chris Evans and Hayley Atwell (who plays Peggy Carter in the film), Avengers stars Samuel L. Jackson, Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Hemsworth all walked the red carpet at the premiere of Captain America: The First Avenger in Los Angeles.
Hayley, who was wearing a cleavage bearing red dress, said her favorite scene in the film was when she touches Chris' oiled up, buffed up chest. She said it was quite firm. Chris Evans said the most uncomfortable part of the job was wearing the tights. But he says that's part of the superhero gig.
Robert Downey, Jr. had nothing but praise for Chris Evan's performance. He noted that Captain America "is the original gangster of the Marvel universe," which struck us as a hilarious description of the action hero. He said if Captain America doesn't work, The Avengers doesn't work, so he tips his hat to Chris. Sam Jackson said he's having fun breaking in new characters to the Avengers world.
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again