2010 Golden Globes: Cher and Christina Aguilera
Posted on January 17, 2010
Cher and Christina Aguilera were presenters at the Golden Globes this evening. Cher went a bit goth with a black gown featuring a laced up asymmetrical neckline. Her hair and makeup were especially pretty. Cher and Christina are starring in the upcoming film, Burlesque. In the film, Christina will play a smalltown girl with a big voice.
Christina looked stunning with her new bob, subdued makeup and a peach Versace chiffon gown with fitted bodice. Christina accessorized with jewelry by Webster and a clutch by Judith Lieber.
Some great photos of Cher and Christina on the red carpet can be found at Just Jared.
Here's a teaser for the entertaining looking upcoming Burlesque film from Sony Pictures.
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again
- Eminem Makes Cameo in SNL's Fun Stan Parody Called Stu