Chris Evans Walks the Oscars Red Carpet With His Mother
Posted on March 2, 2013
Chris Evans walked the red carpet at the 2013 Academy Awards with his mother Lisa Evans, who was his date for the evening. They look like they are having a wonderful time. See the photos on Just Jared.
Chris wore a black Gucci tuxedo from the Signoria collection. He chose a slim black necktie instead of the traditional bowtie. Chris accessorized with black lace up shoes. Lisa wore a black sheer silk gown which featured crystal embellishments around the neckline and the coordinating sheer jacket. She accessorized with diamond teardrop earrings and a diamond necklace.
Evans Brothers and Mother at GLAAD Awards
This was not the only awards event Evans attended this year with his mom. Chris Evans was also with his mother and his gay brother at the Glaad Media Awards. Take a look:
Back to the 2013 Oscars: Chris Evans helped present the Oscar for Cinematography with fellow Avengers cast members Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo. Life of Pi won the Oscar.
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again