Discovery Channel Promotes Shark Week
Posted on July 30, 2006
The Discovery Channel will be running its annual Shark Week feature starting tonight -- Sun, July 30, at 9 p.m. ET/PT. To celebrate the 19th year of Shark Week, Discovery has modified its Communications Headquarters. We love how Discovery made it look like a huge shark is going through the building.
Now that's how you promote Shark Week! The Book of Joe blogs that the 50 foot shark was created in California before being trucked to Discovery's headquarters in DC. You view a video preview of Shark Week from Discovery. Shark Week will run from July 30 to August 4. Mike Rowe will be hosting.
Photo: Cameron Davidson/Discovery Channel
- Us Dominates Box Office With $70 Million Opening
- Captain Marvel Tops Box Office for Second Straight Weekend
- Lego Movie 2 Tops Weekend Box Office
- Bohemian Rhapsody Tops Weekend Box Office with $50 Million Opening
- Venom Tops Box Office With $80 Million Opening Weekend