Ed Sheeran Performs I See Fire
Posted on January 2, 2014
Peter Jackson posted this video of Ed Sheeran performing, "I See Fire." Sheeran wrote the song for the film, The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug. The song is also on the movie soundtrack.
Sheeran said the world premiere of the film in L.A. that he wrote the song from the perspective of a dwarf. Sheeran said, "Every single song I have written has come from a personal experience and I'm not a dwarf yet so writing a song from a dwarf perspective in a land of dragons and wizards was a different way of approaching things. I wasn't channeling a dwarf in myself but watching the film and thinking if I was that dude what would I be thinking."
The video has garnered over 3.5 million views since Jackson posted it in early November. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again