Jennifer Lopez Releases Same Girl Music Video
Posted on February 2, 2014
Jennifer Lopez has released the music video for her song, "Same Girl." The video was shot in the Bronx, Jennifer's hometown. E Online reports that Jlo says the video was shot "very guerrilla-style, just me and the camera." The video includes real people who happened to be on the streets at the time they were filming the music video.
In an Instagram posted, Jlo says, "I called my girlfriends and some photographer friends. We grabbed a camera, jumped on the train, and ran around the Bronx!"
Jlo is dressed for rainy and wintry weather in the entertaining video. She wears jeans, a jacket and a Yankees cap in most of the scenes. Another one of the outfits is a red plaid coat, black pants, a white cap and sneakers. It is refreshing to see a video shot in the city and not in a night club setting. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again