Jennifer Lopez Gets a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Posted on June 22, 2013
Jennifer Lopez choked up when she received the 2,500th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Jennifer was surround by her children, Max and Emme, her Monster-in-Law co-star, Jane Fonda, her manager Benny Medina, rapper Pitbull, and comedian Keenen Ivory Wayans, who she's known since her days as a Fly Girl on In Living Colore.
JLo said, "A star on Hollywood Boulevard...I said I was not going to cry, so I'm not going to cry. This all feels kinds of surreal, yet so real. It's awesome!"
She pulled it together and talked about the women who inspired her such as Fonda, Bette Midler, Rita Moreno and Sophia Loren. Jane Fonda told funny tales of their time on the movie set, describing how they became great friends off-camera, while their characters really hated each other. Jane even joked that JLo taught her to love diamonds when she accidentally cut Jane's face with her giant diamond ring during a movie slap. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again