Johnny Depp Talks Sweeney Todd
Posted on December 28, 2007
Johnny Depp reveals how disturbing it was to film one scene in his new hit movie, Sweeney Todd. He says this was the weirdest thing he has ever had to shoot in his career. It wasn't one of the horror scenes. Instead it was a flashback to young Sweeney's life. The melodramatic scene also upset director Tim Burton.
Fox News reports that Depp says, ""I think that was the weirdest thing I ever had to shoot. [Burton] literally was sobbing. He left the set of his own movie."
Depp also says soaping up Alan Rickman's face was also scary.
Sweeney Todd has gotten rave reviews from critics and has been nominated for a number of Golden Globe awards.
Photo: Warner Bros.
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again