Justin Bieber Walks Red Carpet at 2011 Golden Globes
Posted on January 16, 2011
Justin Bieber walked the red carpet with director Jon Chu at the 2011 Golden Globes. He looked like he was having a great time.
Justin Bieber wore sneakers with his D&G tuxedo to the Golden Globes. He presented the Golden Globe for Best Animated Film.
Before the awards show Bieber talked to Ryan Seacrest about his film, Never Say Never. John Chu, the director of Bieber's movie, was also at the Golden Globes and he had some purple glasses to share with Seacrest. We like the shoes Chu wore better than Bieber's footwear choice. Take a look:
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again
- Eminem Makes Cameo in SNL's Fun Stan Parody Called Stu