Katherine Webb Talks ABC's Splash
Posted on March 20, 2013
2012 Miss Alabama Katherine Webb is one of the contestants in ABC's Splash, a reality show that has celebrities learning how to high dive. Katherine dedicated her first dive to Brent Musburger, the sportscaster who commented on her beauty live during a nationally telecast Monday night football game.
Katherine talked to Extra's Mario Lopez about the show. Katherine said, "Everyone sees me in a swimsuit, but there's so much more to me."
Mario replied, "But you're going to be in a swimsuit, ironically."
Katherine said, "I know, I know." She says she wants to use the opportunity to raise awareness about charities, such as Make a Wish and Ronald McDonald House. Katherine says she loves Chuy Bravo. She says he did not know how to swim before the show. Katherine sees Drake Bell as her biggest competition. Take a look:
- Us Dominates Box Office With $70 Million Opening
- Captain Marvel Tops Box Office for Second Straight Weekend
- Lego Movie 2 Tops Weekend Box Office
- Bohemian Rhapsody Tops Weekend Box Office with $50 Million Opening
- Venom Tops Box Office With $80 Million Opening Weekend