PBS Kids Announces Peg + Cat Preschool Series
Posted on January 15, 2013
PBS Kids has announced it will premiere Peg + Cat, a new animated preschool series this fall. The series follows Peg and her sidekick cat on adventures as they learn math concepts and skills.
Every half-hour episode of Peg + Cat will feature two adventures. In each episode, Peg and Cat use foundational concepts like relative size, geometry and algebraic thinking to solve the problem and save the day.
Co-creators Billy Aronson (Rent, Postcards from Buster) and Jennifer Oxley (Little Bill, The Wonder Pets!) teamed with The Fred Rogers Company for the animated series. The series is funded in part by the U.S. Department of Education through the Ready To Learn Initiative.
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again