Rihanna Talks Hair, Depeche Mode Backstage at Today Show
Posted on May 29, 2011
Rihanna performed live on the Today Show's Toyota Concert Series last week. She sang several songs during the free concert, including "S&M" from her Loud album. Rihanna looked fabulous -- does she have a new stylist?
She was wearing a black patent leather Burberry trench coat, a cobalt blue and black striped midriff top by Norma Kamali, black cashmere briefs by Louis Vuitton and jewelry by the House of Lavande.
Rihanna was interviewed backstage before the outdoor show. She says Ursula Stephen is her hair expert and she helped make her hair a copper red color. Rihanna says if she wasn't a singer she would probably be in the psychology field. Rihanna also says that one of her big dreams is to collaborate with Depeche Mode. We would love to see that!
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again