Robin Roberts Opens Up About Relationship With Girlfriend Amber Laign
Posted on April 30, 2014
It's been four month since Robin Roberts came out on Facebook and she is now opening up about her relationship with Amber Laign. Robin spoke to Ellen DeGeneres about Amber saying that, "We met on a blind date, it will nine years in July."
They do not live together, Robin says it's because she has to get up at three every morning to host Good Morning America. Robin says Amber eosnt like the limelight, though, noting that Amber "is very, very supportive and she's been right there beside me every step of the way."
Robin has finished her chemotherapy for myelodysplastic syndrome. She will still receive maintenance treatments for the next two years, but says she has never been happier or healthier. Robin talks about her new book, Everybody's Got Something. She says you get Amber's point of view as her caregiver and it's funny because they did not see eye to eye on everything. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again