Sarah Paulson Wins Golden Globe for Her Role as Marcia Clark
Posted on January 8, 2017
Sarah Paulson won a Golden Globe award for her role as Marcia Clark in The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story. The award category is Best Performance by an Actress in a Limited Series or a Motion Picture Made for Television. Paulson was up against Felicity Huffman, Riley Keough, Charlotte Rampling and Kerry Washington.
The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story has a total of five nominations tonight. It is part of an anthology series centered around famous criminals from history. The ten episode series debuted in February of this year. It is based on the book, The Run of His Life: The People v. O.J. Simpson (1997), by Jeffrey Toobin.
Sarah Paulson also stars in the Feud and American Horror Story series. She will star in the upcoming films Rebel in the Rye and Ocean's Eight.
- A Quiet Place Part II Tops Memorial Day Box Office
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend