Stuart Has Cancer on The Californians
Posted on April 15, 2012
Maybe you have to live in California to really appreciate it, but we found this SNL skit to be absolutely hilarious. In the soap opera, The Californians, drama, passion and intrigue are always accompanied by detailed driving directions. Kristen Wiig, Bill Hader and Fred Armisen are the ultimate southern Californians. They talk in some kind of deranged Valley speak and they are really, really blonde. And they know what's important in life: white wine, California avocados and validated parking.
Wiig's best line: "Stewart, at this time of day? It's going to be jammed. Are you crazy??" No, she's not worried that her husband found her kissing their neighbor, Devon, it's that he dared to tell Devon to take the 405 north to Mulholland.
Josh Brolin is the doctor who stopped by to deliver some shocking test results, and Kenan Thompson shows up after having escaped from Chino. Yes, we got his route home. Take a look:
- Us Dominates Box Office With $70 Million Opening
- Captain Marvel Tops Box Office for Second Straight Weekend
- Lego Movie 2 Tops Weekend Box Office
- Bohemian Rhapsody Tops Weekend Box Office with $50 Million Opening
- Venom Tops Box Office With $80 Million Opening Weekend