Steve Carell Gets Smart
Posted on June 23, 2008
Steve Carell's Get Smart topped the box office this past weekend, making an estimated $39,155,000, with a per theater average of $10,011. In second place was Kung Fu Panda which made another $21,700,000. That puts the film's cumulative gross at a whopping $155,596,000. In third place was The Incredible Hulk which made $21,557,000, putting its gross to date at $96,476,000.
Unfortunately for Mike Meyers, his new film The Love Guru is a bomb, opening with $14,000,000. In fifth place is M. Night Shyamalan's The Happening which made another $10 million. That puts the film's gross at a decent -- but not great -- $50,267,000.
- Us Dominates Box Office With $70 Million Opening
- Captain Marvel Tops Box Office for Second Straight Weekend
- Lego Movie 2 Tops Weekend Box Office
- Bohemian Rhapsody Tops Weekend Box Office with $50 Million Opening
- Venom Tops Box Office With $80 Million Opening Weekend