Taylor Swift is a Brunette on The Giver Movie
Posted on May 23, 2014
Taylor Swift is a brunette on a newly released character poster for the upcoming film, The Giver. The tagline on Taylor's poster says, "The truth lies in her past."
You can see several of the posters for the film on Collider.
The film, based on the novel by Lois Lowry, arrives in theaters on August 15, 2014. Every person in the "perfect" society featured in The Giver is assigned a career. Taylor plays, Rosemary, the Receiver of Memory. It is her second film role since Valentine's Day. She also voiced Audrey in The Lorax.
The Giver also stars Alexander Skarsgard, Meryl Streep, Katie Holmes, Jeff Bridges and Brenton Thwaites. Here's a clip of a scene with Taylor as Rosemary. She is singing and playing the piano, which we know Taylor is a natural at.
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again