Kevin Bacon Faces Danger in the Treehouse in The Darkness Trailer
Posted on May 3, 2016
Kevin Bacon is in for a world of supernatural trouble in the first trailer for The Darkness. Kevin plays Peter Taylor, a husband and father who takes his family on vacation to the Grand Canyon. This sounds innocuous enough. But when their son visits some ancient caves he gets more than he bargained for: an ancient evil that is ready to wreak some havoc.
Radha Mitchell plays Bronny, the wife. The very talented David Mazouz, who currently stars as the young Bruce Wayne on Gotham, plays their son Michael. His sister Stephanie is played by Lucy Fry (Vampire Academy). Matt Walsh and Jennifer Morrison co-star. When the family gets home creepy things begin to happen as the supernatural entity begins to destroy their formerly happy family.
The film was written and directed by Greg McLean (Wolf Creek). The trailer is certainly scary and who could miss Kevin Bacon heading into a haunted tree house where a hungry wolf awaits. And there's also the woman who tells them that the God they know can't help them now. That's always a plus. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again