Colin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel Talk Workout Regimens for Total Recall
Posted on August 18, 2012
Colin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel discuss their grueling workout regimens for their action thriller Total Recall. Colin said he was pretty fit at the start of the movie, so his job was to maintain what he had. He said they would shoot 14-15 hours a day, then he would go to the gym to work out for 1 1/2 to 2 hours every day.
Kate said she usually gets up to four months to prepare for an action film, but she only had four days between films this time. She said luckily she had been doing another action film, so she was fit and ready to go.
Jessica, who is always in amazing shape, said that she usually has lots of energy in the mornings. But after two months of fight scenes, she joked that she was ready to do anything else but that. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again