DreamWorks Animation's Turbo Fast Series to Launch as Netflix Original Series
Posted on December 4, 2013
DreamWorks Animation is launching a Turbo Fast series for kids on Netflix. The series, which features characters from the feature film, will debut on Christmas Eve. Reid Scott from Veep will voice Turbo and Ken Jeong will return to voice Kim Ly.
Jeffrey Katzenberg, CEO of DreamWorks Animation, said in a statement, "We've long said that Netflix is revolutionizing the television industry and now we are thrilled to officially be a part of it. They have been fantastic partners whose vision has given our characters an amazing platform to be enjoyed by families around the world."
Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again