Vincent Kartheiser Dances the Charleston, Talks Pete Campbell
Posted on September 7, 2009
One of our favorite episodes of Mad Men this season was episode 3, which featured a surprising amount of singing and dancing. In this absolutely amazing clip, married couple Pete (Vincent Kartheiser) and Trudy (Allison Brie) hit the dance floor when the band starts playing the Charleston. They are just fantastic. Watch Don Draper's (Jon Hamm's) face when he realizes that Pete really can cut a rug with the best of them. It's just hilarious -- and so unexpected.
Everyone is trying to impress the boss, but Pete and Trudy steal the show with their moves, which are straight out of The Great Gatsby. You may still be able to find a clip on YouTube.
The episode stirred up so much fan reaction that the producers made a clip explaining the episode, which also features Joan Holloway (Christina Hendricks) playing the accordian and singing in French during a dinner party at her apartment. Vincent Kartheiser talks about his Pete Campbell role in this Rolling Stone interview. Take a look:
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again