Michelle Obama Shows Off Her Soccer Moves
Posted on March 6, 2010
First Lady Michelle Obama runs in a foot race to promote the "Let's Move" program during an event with local kids and the U.S. Soccer Foundation at City Center in Washington, D.C., on Friday. We have no idea who the guy is she's running against, but his ensemble leaves much to be desired from a fashion standpoint.
Michelle wore black stretch yoga pants, a black scoopneck long-sleeved T-shirt over a black tank top, a grey track jacket and black and pink tennis shoes. She wore her hair in a bob, with a black headband. She's in great shape and looks fab. She even participated in soccer drills in which she had to run backwards around obstacles. Take a look:
Update: Thanks to the alert reader who identified Michelle's racing partner as Icelandic kids' fitness guru Sportacus (real name Magnus Scheving) of the hit international TV show Lazy Town. He encourages kids to eat vegetables and fruit and to get in shape. But we don't care how many one armed pushups he can do, his outfit is still ridiculous.
- SNL Rap Video Weird Little Flute Features Kid Cudi
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again