SNL Skit: Jesus Visits Tim Tebow in the Denver Broncos Locker Room
Posted on December 18, 2011
In this sketch from Saturday Night Live, Jesus Christ (Jason Sudeikis) visits the locker room of the Denver Broncos after another fourth quarter miracle win.
Jesus says "you're welcome" to Tim Tebow (Taran Killam), but tells him that he can't do it all and that Tim needs to read the playbook as well.
Jesus also asks him to tone the worship in public thing down a bit. He then points out that he's not available for the game against the Patriots because he has to do some Birthday shopping. Before he leaves, Jesus notes "oh, the Mormon thing? It's all true." Take a look:
- Godzilla vs. Kong Tops Box Office
- Disney to Offer Cruella and Black Widow on Disneyplus Same Day as Theater Release
- Raya and The Last Dragon Tops Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend
- The Marksman Tops Weekend Box Office Again
- Eminem Makes Cameo in SNL's Fun Stan Parody Called Stu