SNL: Stefon Describes the Hottest Halloween Happenings in New York City
Posted on October 22, 2012
SNL City Correspondent Stefon (Bill Hader) shares his tips for having fun on Halloween in New York City in this recurring skit. This is Stefon's first appearance this season, but we hope it won't be the last.
First up is New York's hottest club: Jellybones. Stefon explains, "located on the Lower Upper Side this random home invasion is a creation of legally drunk clothing designer Nick Nolte and Gabbana. As you walk in, you'll be handed a glass of champagne...or is it piss?" It's guarded by an army of hobo cops. That's homeless robot cops, of course.
We also enjoyed Stefon's explanation of how he personally spends Halloween and his description of New York's hottest Halloween party called something that sounds like a cat hissing. Take a look:
- Us Dominates Box Office With $70 Million Opening
- Captain Marvel Tops Box Office for Second Straight Weekend
- Lego Movie 2 Tops Weekend Box Office
- Bohemian Rhapsody Tops Weekend Box Office with $50 Million Opening
- Venom Tops Box Office With $80 Million Opening Weekend